Friday, September 25, 2009

Craft Sale















Last Saturday we were at a Craft Sale!
It was only 1/2 a day and there was a wonderful turn out.

I had 2 tables. The first one was manned by my dear husband and did very well. I had Paintings to sell and painted shells. I always do well with the painted shells because they are priced low and are eye catching.

The second table was filled with dolls and embroidered dish towels. Yes, ladies they are coming back into style along with aprons.
The sun was shining and the breeze was blowing and it was a wonderful day. I had lots of sales and came home with my pockets full of money!! (Whoo-hoo)
I also got some orders and Ive been working hard to get them filled while working at the Thrift Store 3 days this week. I have been off Thurs and Today and will be working again tomorrow.
I plan to post once a week so I'll see ya again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment