Sunday, September 26, 2010

busy, busy, busy...

Just to let everyone know;  I've been so busy.
Since my last post, I've really been busy working in the store
and the sewing room:

Still sewing on "The" dress.
I sold 13 dolls (that I made) on Thursday.
I did a job recovering a chair cushion for a client.
I made 3 more pillowcase dresses (up to 31 now).
Reworked a beaded bag for a client.
Worked 6 full days at the Thrift Store and did payroll and paperwork for the store also.
Packing for our big trip to Lancaster Pa and Niagra Falls comming up soon!!

And all these things have been keeping me away from the computer.

Our trip will be 5 days so I'll probably wait until I get back to post again. 

Be Back Soon!! 



I don't have my fall pumpkins out for this year yet.   So, I am posting some that I painted  last year!  See ya later!!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, Donna, you have really been busy!!! I sure wished we lived closer to each other. It would be fun to do our crafts together. And I am jealous, you are going to one of my favorite places... Lancaster, Pa. I love it there!!! I have never been to Niagara Falls. That will be fun!!! Have a wonderful trip. Praying for safe travels for you! Get lots of good pictures. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! Love your 'last year's' pumpkins! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After al that creating of lovely things and working too, you deserve a vacation, Donna!
    Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do wish you posted more often, Donna!
    I enjoy your blog so much. Hope you have
    a wonderful vacation.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna!

    Wow you've been one busy chick!! I hope you have a restful break : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun on your trip. Your heading into pretty country.I admire your accomplishments...You remind me of one of my dear friends. She is busy like you with her sewing and she is one of the happiest and most content people I know.

    ReplyDelete