Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Fun




We had a lot of fun this weekend at the Pumpkin Day
at Indigo Farms. 

The weather was just right for walking around in all that Fall 
Wonderfulness.  (note the sweatshirt & sweater).  We went to Firehouse Subs for lunch and then home and watched the movie
"Karate Kid". 

Don and I have been working a lot lately, and we just need some time to roam around and do nothing.

I am almost finished with the doll dresses.  I'm really pleased with the progress and way they look.  I'll be showing you the finished product soon.

I have had a few tailoring jobs to do in between my work in the store and my work on the doll dresses.  

Guess thats all I have to tell ya, I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love autumn and it looks like you guys
    were able to enjoy some seasonal fun!!
    You always have such pretty things to
    share. You just need to sit down at your
    PC more to visit us!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is standing in mud, Donna, but it's a wonderful photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna!!!

    Oohh I love Autumn and your weekend seemed wonderfully Autumnal.

    I hope you are okay and enjoying your week : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete