Friday, July 29, 2011

sewing faces

I have been embroidering some doll faces.
I like to get 6 faces done while "watching" TV and
then work on the rest of the bodies in assembly line style.

So, this is my start.
I've got the legs and arms stuffed now and
plan to put them together over the weekend.
These will be for sale later in the fall.

I also like to keep several projects going on at the same time.
I can switch from sewing to paper crafting or painting
when I tire of something I'm working on and come back to it later.

This clipboard and journal are  recent completed projects.

Well, I'm going to get off of my blog now and go and see what all of you have been doing.

4 comments:

  1. The clipboard and jouranl are beautiful. I'll bet they're both good sellers at craft fairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you're a very busy TV watcher! lol
    I wonder how it is you have been given so much talent? You're so creative - I love to visit here and see what beautiful projects you're up to.
    The clipboard and journal are so feminine and pretty! But I can't wait to see the finished dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, you are one busy lady. Wish we lived closer to each other. We could enjoy crafting together. Your dolls are so cute! Can't wait to see them finished. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these little faces are so darling! Beautiful handiwork! Glad you tried the Buttermilk Pie recipe and liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete