Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sewing Raggedy Randy and some coasters

These 2 guys are named Raggedy Randy
They are the latest contract sewing finishes.

I delivered them on Monday and my client
ordered another one because she had sold the
red one before I had it finished.

So, I came right home and made another one.

I work at the Thrift Store three days a week,
so, I can sew one or two weekdays and
a little bit on Sat. 
I teach a class at my church on Wed. pm
and Sunday School also.

It kept me busy.

I did make 4 sets of coasters this week also.
They are 6 pc. each.

I'm taking a break from sewing this week.

Sometimes I just need "to let it go" for a week or two.

My next project will be tote bags, I think.

4 comments:

  1. The raggedy randy's are wonderful...love the hair on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name "Raggedy Randy" and what a wonderful sewing you did. How great that you were able to get a third order.

    blessings, jilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Donna. I can see why they sell so fast.

    Don't forget to take a break every now and then!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dolls!! They are just wonderful! I know you have a fun time making them...but how can you give them up? I'd become attached...I think!!
    Blessings,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete