Thursday, October 4, 2012

new Raggedys and Santas





What has been going on this week?
I've been making legs,
                                                 
sewing bodies,


and finishing these sweet Raggedys.

It sure keeps a girl busy

Isn't she cute?
Don't ya just love those big shoes?
(and look at those little socks I painted on!)

Three Sweet Sisters,
all dressed in Ladybug prints.

Here's a close up of the shoes and socks.



So much cuteness in one place

Here are the Santas I told you about.
I forgot to take a picture of them at home.
I snapped one in the car before I delivered them.

Tomorrow is Friday, I have to work in the Thrift Store,
but, when I get home I'll have some company!

Ben, Jonette, Kayla and sweet Brett
will be spending the weekend with us.

We are going to the Heritage Days at Indigo Farms.
It will be lots of Fun.

I'll be posting pictures next week.

Also, I finished the tags!
Oh, and I have been making some dolls with a friend
from church to go in the Samaritan Purse Shoeboxes.
We have 8 made.
We hope to do about 16 more.
I'll show ya next week.

Have a great weekend!
Happy Fall everyone!


1 comment:

  1. So much cuteness is right :) Love the painted on socks..very clever. The dolls are a real nice idea for the Samaritan purse shoe box..you will bless some little child's heart greatly. :)

    ReplyDelete