Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Sweet Girls are ready to find new homes




 

They are about 18" tall.
And aren't they cute?
Just the right size to carry around.
They love tea parties and are fully washable.
(the hair will stay nice if you place her in a
pillowcase before washing.   Keep her in the pillowcase
while in the dryer on gentle please)

Their faces are hand embroidered.
Their clothes are sewn on.
(no naked babies here)

shoes are painted on.

I colored their cheeks with colored pencil.

I made these to sell at a craft fair in Sept.
but I would be happy to mail one out to
you if you think she would be loved at your home.

They are priced at $20.00 plus mailing.
email or leave a comment if you would like one.

I love this girls eyes.



This girl has a very sweet smile

They are very well behaved and do not require
anything but to be loved.

I'm working on some new projects.
I'll give you a peek when I've got more finished.


4 comments:

  1. Pretty little girls, and they all have a different sweet look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute Donna, I hope you sell them all, and each has their own look, wish I had some little ones now, hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo Ca..ute!!! precious!!

    I've wanted to make some dolls myself. THESE are just too cute for words..you did a marvelous job on them. ANY little girl would want one of these. Do you name them?

    I name all my sock monkeys..makes it fun as I go along.

    Blessings to you...
    HOPE

    ReplyDelete