Thursday, October 18, 2012

Some of those tags...

It has taken me a long time to show you these tags.

It took me a long time to finish them.
I had so much sewing to do in between.

There were times when I felt like throwing them away.
But now I'm so glad I didn't.

I'm not sure what I'll do with them.
But I really like them.

I love paper and making things with it.
It was enough to work with it and enjoy
making something I like.

I guess that was it's purpose.
To enjoy the making!

My next project is lined up on the sewing table.

I said I would not make anymore monkeys
with the Rockford Red Heel Socks
because they have gotten so expensive that you
can't sell them for what it costs in materials and
time to make it worthwhile.

But on this order, the woman bought the socks on line
and is paying me for my time to make them.
So, Ten Little Monkeys...Here I come!

3 comments:

  1. I love tags and yours look great. I love leaving them places for people to find or using them instead of a card when giving a gift. It is a nice mind break from your sewing. Those monkeys will keep you busy, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags are beautiful, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them Donna, such imagination, I love the sock Monkey's too, my grandma used to make them, I loved them, have a very blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete